|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The CIB supports our clients around the world; providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
As part of the CIB, Execution Services works in partnership with the Digital Innovation team within the CIB’s Digital and Platform Services (D&PS) organization. The team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms and potential partnerships that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Digital and Platform Services consists of product managers, designers, data scientists, technologists and business representatives all working together to balance due diligence with speed-to-market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful innovative solutions for our clients – both internal and external.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are committed to this, and are now looking for others to join us. Our organization work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology. It Interacts with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else, and develops products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today. We interact daily with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank.
We are looking for an outstanding Associate to join the Execution Services team within the D&PS organization. You will have worked in a high growth environment, and have experience ideally from a tech start up/scale up business. You will have experience applying an Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework, and be proficient in supporting multiple short and long-term projects and BAU requirements. You will be able to work closely with your team lead for cross organisational programs but comfortable with autonomy in your daily responsibilities. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude who collaborates and communicates effectively, ensuring that the outcome focused approaches and methodologies adopted across D&PS / CIB are agile and effective.
- Be an integral part of a small but growing team
Help implement the definition and tracking of D&PS Strategic Objectives – the organization’s most important initiatives
Work collaboratively with the team and be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, across multi-disciplinary teams to understand the Strategic Objectives based in Technology, Finance and Business Management and businesses including Markets, Wholesale Payments, Securities Services and Banking
Ensure data quality through a well developed and managed QA process and build visualizations using the latest dashboard tools and techniques
Encourage alignment by driving and participating in regular progress reviews against defined metrics, facilitating and running meetings
Enable the team lead to retain an ability to focus on business development through handling some BaU running of the Strategic Objectives group
- Experience in the application of OKRs and integration with business intelligence tools and visualization
- Proficient in the handling of data from multiple sources and integration into BI tools
- Experience covering large, complex and multi-disciplinary deliveries with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – primarily presentational and verbal
- A structured, analytical approach to problem solving and a keen eye for detail
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Experience in Markets (business processes and technology) - desirable
- Experience in delivering a digital agenda and transforming an organization’s culture – desirable
- Experience of product management lifecycle and agile development practices – desirable
- Project / program management qualifications (i.e. APMP, MSP etc.) as well as affiliation to professional project management body – desirable
- Experience working in tech start up/scale up business – desirable
A quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty and, having devised a solution, can quickly change it if required
A self-starter with plenty of initiative and a strong work ethic
Proactive and able to tailor solutions to meet different client needs
- A great member of any team
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank: