he Senior Team Leader role combines relationship management of a complex portfolio with team leadership responsibilities of the Reading office.
Provide financial services solutions to Large Corporate (LC) clients with sophisticated domestic and cross border banking requirements in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leverage strength, scope and expertise of the global product network, ensuring HSBC is positioned as an essential partner to customers seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
Role holders will carry out the following team leader activities, in addition to the activities below for a Relationship Director role:-
- Managing, leading and developing a team.
- Supports the formulation and implementation of strategy.
- Directing resources and coaching of team members to achieve both Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets and long term growth in line with strategic plans through appropriate relationship building, customer contact plans and pipeline management for new and existing customers
Relationship Director activities which will include some or all of the below:
- Maximise profitably by identifying customer needs first and then recommending appropriate solutions for the customer to consider and accept
- Regularly meet with customers where business turnover is predominately in excess of 350M GBP
- Provide holistic relationship management with accountability for business development, service, risk and operational delivery
- Support customers and place their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards and ensuring demonstrating fair customer treatment and delivery of customer satisfaction
- Seek new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Global Standards - Manage regulatory and reputational risk, ensure business adherence throughout the client lifecycle by identifying, assessing, accepting, monitoring, escalating and mitigating risk
- Effectively manage work and support resources to increase quality and time of client visits opportunities