|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Operations – Global Equities Operations – Regulatory Reporting – ASSOC
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
Global Equities Operations (GEO):
Global Equities Operations is a team that spans 17 locations covering all post-execution activities across Cash, OTC and ETD Derivatives as well as handling all Clearing and Financing activities for a global client base. The team drives innovation, transformation and change management across industry initiatives, strategic programs both internally and externally.
GEO is an operations group which consists of the following functions:
Global Equities Middle Office: provides comprehensive operational services for Cash Equity securities transactions executed for clients across global Cash and Equity Derivative trading desks.
Global Clearing Operations: Supports the clearing business for exchange trade (ETD) and over the counter (OTC) Futures and Options. JPM is the largest clearer in the F&O industry with business in over 78 markets.
Trade and Cost Management: TCM deliver strategic execution cost calculation and analytics applications and E2E reconciliation, payment and allocation of global trading and market data costs across asset all classes.
Prime Finance Operations: client facing role that requires extensive client interaction & communication together with working with global internal teams. Utilizing technology to increase client efficiency is key and is often achieved by employing data analytical solutions to enhance the client experience and reduce the operational burden on the team.
Stock Borrow Loan MO: Facilitates and controls the end to end life cycle of Equity Borrow / Loan activity for the global Investment Bank. Managing the collateral exposure process and trade support function whilst liaising with external counterparties & traders on a day-to-day basis.
Trading Venue RM: Trading Venues relation management is responsible for the normal engagement and resolving conflicts of interest between CIB Markets and the external execution venues on a day to day basis
This role is based in London. We are committed to offering our staff the ability to work in a dynamic manner, which will allow the successful candidate to leverage options around working from home and other JPM locations where desired in order to fulfill your role in an efficient manner.
The Regulatory Reporting Team is part of the Global Clearing Team for Derivatives Clearing, covering both F&O and OTC Cleared Derivatives products. The team is responsible for managing all regulatory reporting requirements in EMEA and NA, as well as the implementation of changes driven by both internal and external Regulatory requirements globally.
- Day to day management of exception processing and supervision of daily regulatory obligation output
- Design and develop metrics and dashboards for senior management review of reporting data
- Actively pursue improvements to processes focusing on Controls, STP & KPIs
- Identify process, system and interface impacts, operating model changes resulting from regulatory initiatives working in partnership with key stakeholders e.g. business, technology, compliance, risk and finance as required
- Proactively communicates identified gaps/priorities to key stakeholders
- Effectively translates business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions and test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology
- Development of relevant test scenarios to ensure that testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Create and publish standard operating procedures
- Involvement in industry events to keep aware of changes to the reporting obligations
- Good working knowledge of MIFIDI II Trade Reporting for listed derivatives
Working experience with F&O Front Office systems and trade flow
Experienced in business analysis, identify and define solutions by analyzing regulatory reporting data
- Working experience with F&O and OTC Derivatives products
- Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Operational data analysis experience and recommending best practices/ solutions
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Skills with regards to Functional Specifications and UAT
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Detail orientated and able to communicate clearly with different audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.