|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are the mobile cross-device team within Experiences and Devices at Microsoft. We build cross-device experiences that help people around the world be productive on their iPhones, their Android phones/tablets and their PCs. We focus on shipping innovative, industry-leading, cloud-based experiences on both phones & PCs, infused with advanced machine learning and AI. Our vision is big enough to change the way our customers will experience their favorite Microsoft features & services on their mobile devices in the future.
In thexMxteam at Microsoft London we build SwiftKey – a popular keyboard downloaded over 500 million times on Androidand iOSdevices (soon to include the upcoming Surface Duo!). Our mission is to make mobile input a great experience for all.
As a SwiftKeyproduct manager,you’ll need to becustomer focusedand obsessed with the “why” of product-market fit. You’re passionate about creating value for the user and the company by helping to focus our engineering talent on creating great products. You’ll be responsible for building and shipping high value products and features, but you’ll also be expected to scan the horizon to spot and explore diverse new opportunities.
- Understand thecompetition,marketanduser needsto educate the product strategy
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Definethe product strategy and roadmapsbased onthe SwiftKeystrategy and vision
- Defineuser needs, identifying gapsand pain points, features enhancements andproduct requirements
- Manage prioritizationbetween thecustomer experience,engineering resources and business objectives
- Evangelise theproduct visionboth internally and with key partners
- Partnerclosely with engineeringand designteams to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working withmarketing, leadership and business team members
- Strongproductmanagementskills;ability to define product features, roadmaps and strategy
- Excellent communication skills; evangelization know-how
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful mobile (iOS and/or Android) products
- Strongtechnicalskills;ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Great cross-group collaboration skills; end to end coordination
- Good analytic skills
- 3+ years’ experience a product/program manager, consumerexperiencepreferable
- A Bachelor orMaster’sdegree in Computer Scienceor equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.