|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
The ideal candidate understands deeply the existing Cloud marketplace, the part this plays in the wider Digital Transformation strategy of enterprise organisations; and where the pros and cons lie specifically with Google Cloud in relation to hybrid and multi-cloud best practices and transformation approaches.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Hold gravitas in the Board-Room and speak the language of the CIO and understand their current goals, objectives and barriers they face.
- Be able to formulate and communicate compelling Google Cloud (hybrid and multi-cloud) propositions and solutions that can deliver tangible value to each target organisation, fast.
- Lead complex and simple sales opportunities (both nw name and existing clients) from inception through conclusion to on-going client and stake-holder management
The candidate complements these their business development and commercial acumen with accurate technical content strengths to shape and sell complex technology-based Google Cloud transformation programmes in a dynamic consulting environment.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience in shaping, selling and delivering technology-based transformation projects and programmes, and has worked in a major consultancy, agency and/or in major industry players that have successfully carried out technology-based transformations.
Commercial Domain Skills:
- Demonstrate a proven track-record of selling successful, transformational programmes that have delivered tangible and lasting results to a number of enterprise organisations.
- In recent years, the same as the above, but to have included Cloud transformation and migration programmes, pure-play, hybrid and/or multi-Cloud.
- Experience of ‘land and expand’ of new name wins and nurturing them into multi-million pound, established clients
- Comfortable in carrying commercial revenue/sales targets and a track record of achieving them.
- A solid understanding of the Cloud marketplace both commercially and technically
Technology Domain Skills:
- Digital & Technology Strategy formulation, and ability to understand the implications of technology choices on business choices, and vice-versa.
- Digital & Technology Data Architectures, including Cloud-based platforms and strategic Cloud-migration, connected devices, digital gateways, hyper-modularity, etc.
- Orchestration of ecosystem players/solutions providing modular components to the end-2-end architecture.
- Big Data technologies and exploitation.
- Experience in "Connected Devices" and in the "Internet of Things" applications, and preferably in other emerging technologies (e.g. VR/AR, Blockchain, AI, Digital Twins, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of digitally-enabled Service-Orientated Architecture and Processes (e.g. service design)
Business Domain Skills:
- Complex Programme Management and Stakeholder Management
- Effective communication skills, both bottom-up and top-down
- Ability to appreciate the bidirectional influences and dependencies between business and technology
- Ability to shape and sell complex technology-based transformation programmes
- Ability to lead Consulting Teams
- Ability to develop go-to-market offerings working in collaboration with existing functional and sector teams
The ideal candidate will operate largely in a cross-sector fashion.
However, an industry background in one of Finance, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Government, Energy & Utilities, with a strong network, would be an advantage.
A deep understanding of the most important dynamics in at least one of the B2C, B2B2C and B2B value chains is essential.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of ‘Bringing Ingenuity to Life’, supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.