|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role is within the FX Services Technology team which rolls up to the Macro eTrading group. You will join an inspiring team of technologists providing innovative solutions for internal and external clients across multiple JP Morgan lines of business through the provision of APIs and services to capture, price and execute passive FX transaction flows.
Working in this product based environment, you will have the ability to refine the interface and overall user experience as we strive to continue delivering high end products for our customers.
You will be responsible for working directly with business stakeholders to gather and analyse their requirements, implement and roll out the complete solution.
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of performance tuning, message integrity and security related to real-time applications
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in Java, .NET, C or Kotlin - core understanding of one or more languages
- Have some experience with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications
- Messaging middleware, IBM MQ or other, in the context of event driven reactive systems
- Experience in Oracle SQL, Unix Scripting ideal
- Ability to own multiple streams of work and to organize self and others to deliver in a timely fashion
- Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.