|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Ensuring that all trades executed are entered completely & accurately into the Risk Management systems
- Performing core start-of-day and end-of-day controls to ensure Risk is correctly represented for Front Office
- Ensuring all trade capture and reporting exceptions are verified, cleared and escalated appropriately in a timely manner
- Liaising with various other FO, MO and BO Teams on issues related to Cash Equity trades
- Daily management of trade life cycle events (expiries, dividends, corporate actions, etc.)
- The integrity and continuous improvement of the pre and post trade controls environment
- Maximizing trade processing STP through tactical problem solving and root cause analysis
- Producing analysis for the trading desks and senior management
- Providing input into core projects including; industry-wide initiatives, regulatory, trading strategy, operational programs
- Understanding of Cash Equities products and trading workflows
- Confidence to communicate with senior managers effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the concept of risk and is extremely detail orientated
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to different business needs
- A minimum of one year prior Operational and/or line experience, is required
- Self-motivation and demonstration of initiative
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Control orientated
- Keen to challenge processes and suggest automated solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong PC Skills : in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- BA or BS degree is necessary
JP Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.