|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role will be responsible for the programme management of group-wide property programmes, reporting directly into the Head of Projects. It will be responsible for developing an integrated Programme Management Plan (IPMP) - providing a comprehensive master-plan across the entire property project portfolio and will act as a control document to plan, record, monitor and co-ordinate the delivery of all project and estate management works. It will be responsible for collating and reporting on any risks (financial, commercial and delivery) across the divisions and will share the key learnings across the Group Property function.
- Responsible for the development of group-wide programme plan and roadmap for delivery
- Responsible for collating, standardising and reporting on any risks (financial, commercial, delivery) that property projects may face
- Maintain and update the Property Project Management Procedures to ensure consistent delivery of property related projects
- Build confidence in the delivery of Group Property activities amongst business stakeholders to support the growth of the operating model across the divisions
- Build internal property / project management capabilities across the Group function
- Create and manage Individual Project Plan (MSP programme) for each property project
- Project and Estate Management Resourcing plan – an integrated organisation structure matched against the property portfolio with defined roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring and Control – measuring progress against and deviation from the project plan in terms of milestones, resources, costs, scope and quality.
- Risk & Issues Management - A register of risks and issues maintained throughout the life of project.
- Change Control – a comprehensive process linked into Group Delegated Authority levels and managed centrally
- Realise efficient practices and application across the function, maximising cost avoidance
- Support in the sourcing of central programme management systems and property database
- Supporting Group IT proposals for alignment of Group Data
- Engagement with senior stakeholders and functional leadership at central, divisional and Operating
Business on property spend across the UK businesses
- Prioritising Programme delivery against Franchise Obligations, Operating Company and Group prioritisation across the UK property portfolio
- Efficiency of Project Management resource to deliver the property programme of works
- Provide visibility and allow control of all programme or project activity being undertaken to achieve change
- Improve the standard of services provided by project managers and to drive good project programme practice to the rest of the organisation and the customers.
- To ensure the promotion and execution of Be Safe principles across the team.
- To act as escalation point for complex issues, leading the team and advising on responses.
- Review performance under KPIs and ensure actions are taken deliver against these
- Improving internal capability around property project management activities
- No Budgetary Financial Authority
Special Working Condition
- To travel throughout the [UK and US] and work away from home as required
- To comply with all Be Safe policies and support new initiatives.
- To possess a comprehensive knowledge of the group's business strategy and objectives.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all board members and colleagues.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of working to the UK construction project methodologies for managing programmes and projects (RIBA, GRIP and Prince 2)
- Knowledge of the construction design and management regulations (CDM) 2015 and its application to ensure alignment to procurement and commercial requirements.
- Minimum of five years' Programme Manager experience
- Experienced Project Manager, managing projects of various values, size and impact
- Qualified in the use of MS Project 2016
- Familiar with all aspects of project management/Project management Qualification (P2 or equivalent)
- Project planning skills
- Commercial awareness with the ability to drive efficient processes and deliver increased return on investment
- Excellent level of IT skills
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Experience of dealing with multiple projects.
- A comprehensive roadmap of property projects
- Efficiency targets met
- Roll out and growth of operating model across all divisions in line with the Group property' strategic approach