|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of AWS UK and good knowledge of AWS EMEA
- Appreciation of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering
- Strong exposure to Channel Sales, Partnerships, Alliance Management or similar, with demonstrated success of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Be able to build and execute sales and marketing strategies to engage AWS and drive opportunities
- Confidence in working with a matrix organisation of senior stakeholders and executive teams to achieve a common goal
- Exposure to driving adoption of disruptive technologies
- Effective communication within account team, internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, oral and customer presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
- Creative approach to partnerships and marketing. Willing to "roll up sleeves" and focus on the detail while conversing with partner peers on high-level plans
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.