|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
- Be part of a new business initiative within JPM that will create a significant revenue stream for the firm and influence the commercialization and go-to-market strategy of the service
- Partner closely with our clients (hedge funds, private banks, investment banks) to understand their needs in order to shape the product roadmap
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
- Work closely with our UX and product partners to deliver high quality software and amazing user experiencesResponsibilitiesThe candidate will partner with our Product Managers, UX, Sales, Trading, Quantitative Research, Strategy and Clients in delivering the Product. Responsibilities include the following:
- Adopt, improve, extend, debug, document and support valuation and risk models used by different internal lines of business to be suitable for consumption by external customers
- Implement and support external control frameworks around valuation and risk
- Support customers by helping them to figure out how to achieve their desired outcomes using the tools provided as well as explaining valuation and risk behaviour .
- Degree in Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Dedication to team effort – “whatever it takes” multi-tasking and perseverance with cross-functional partners
- Passion for user-centric design and creating amazing user experiences
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: code review, test-driven development, continuous integration, agile methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in Python or another object oriented programming language with track record of delivering production quality systems
- Prior experience in standard risk and valuation models (either front office or model validation) for at least one of the following asset classes:
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.