A vacancy has arisen for an Infrastructure Planner to join the Freightliner team based in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Carry out planning workloads efficiently and effectively to comply with network code and industry processes
- Work within the wider planning team to ensure weekly train plan is implemented in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with industry contacts as necessary
- Production of train plan that maximises profitability for Freightliner Heavy Haul whilst meeting customer requirements
- A good knowledge of freight train operations with a sound knowledge of railway geography
- Excellent Planning skills
- Ability to produce diagrams for operational staff which are compliant with all internal and industry criteria
- Good computer skills, including the ability to use NROL (train planning software), TOPS/TRUST and general office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The Infrastructure Planner role is subject to standard pre-employment checks including employment references, medical and drugs & alcohol screening and background checks.
- A competitive salary with opportunities for overtime paid at regular intervals
- Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Generous leave entitlement
- Generous employee benefits package, including attractive corporate discounts.
- Training and development opportunities
We fully support a healthy work/life balance and have a free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme to promote well-being.