|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Asset Standards and Policy Manager will manage the day to day actives and will lead in the creation of policies, business processes and procedures to implement ISO55001 / 14001 & 50001 in Asset Management within SWR. The role will be accountable for ensuring that policies for Asset Management, technical specifications and standards meet our vision of a full asset lifecycle and are sustainable to deliver our long term vision in order to obtain accreditation in one of our committed obligation.
- Manage the day to day actives of an Asset Management system to ISO55001
- Implement policies and manage the implantation for ISO55001 Asset Management within SWR and maintain the ongoing process to ensure annual accreditation.
- Interface with the Station Property Team / third parties to ensure requirements of Asset Management are understood and upon completion of project all relevant information received.
- Support and develop our asset management plan in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager and Head of Station Property.
- Comply and support the SMS 1230-00 Asset Management System.
- Report on KPI performance and make recommendations which will support the Station Property and Business requirements.
- Ensure any implemented CAFM (computer aided facilities management) system serves our business requirements to ensure SWR is able to analyse asset performance.
- Support the SWR sustainability policy through the recommendation of energy efficient assets.
- Ensure Asset Management is delivered in accordance with the First Group Property Processes and Procedures. Prepare and maintain documented project files for Asset Management and track progress against planned programmes.
- Interfacing with different parts of the business to ensure alignment with SWR Safety and Health Procedures.
- Work in conjunction with the SWR Station Property Team to achieve the Asset Management objectives.
- Be able to rise to the challenge in hand to ensure the outcome are correct for the business and the successfully management of ISO 550001.
- Have a sound knowledge of Asset Management, PPM's and KPI reporting
- High standards of general education and ideally with professional qualifications in a building discipline to minimum ONC/HNC level.
- Be self-motivating, flexible and confident. With the ability to communication across all levels of the business
- Knowledge of construction and its legislative framework and ideally in the railway technical environment.
- A thorough knowledge of construction Health & Safety legislation, ideally with both relevant qualifications (NEBOSH, ,ONC, HNC, etc) and experience of Health & Safety in the railway environment.
- Good sound computer skills and knowledge of systems.
Working an average of 37 hours per week over 5 days
Monday - Friday.