|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission is to improve the quality of reference data used across the organization and provide compliant operational support across the firm’s global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan Chase. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
Description of Role, Functions and Activities
The Pricing Change team is responsible for managing programs and projects spanning multiple lines of business to improve the sourcing, mastering, and distribution of data for the primary pricing system of record (PUMA).These programs require technology development from both the pricing utility and subscribing line of business.
The successful applicant will have related business/agile experience in a data intensive program and be a strong collaborator. The applicant should have proven partnership experience across technology, operations and change teams and across global locations. The applicant must have demonstrated change management experience such as platform migrations, service centralization and new client on-boarding. The ability to tell a story through data visually and succinctly will be important.
Generally, the candidate must be a change agent who can influence stakeholders to consider innovative solutions and provide analysis to support the decision making process.The candidate must be results oriented and able to clearly articulate any issues impeding progress along with proposed resolution and recommendations. Data analysis, requirements gathering, and operating model development skills are essential.
- Data analysis to understand and explain differences to various stakeholders during requirements gathering and execution phases.
- Deal with multiple Technology and Operations stakeholders to ensure that requirements are gathered, understood and translated into meaningful technical delivery.
- Ensure that all stakeholder requirements are incorporated into the redesign of the Operating Model required to support the changes in technical infrastructure.
- Provide frequent, clear & structured updates for consumption by the Chief Data Office PMO team, LOB stakeholders and senior steering committee.
- Provide data validation, analysis and recommendations for clients. Design visually compelling KPIs to communicate progress and issues targeting audiences of various levels.
- Partner with key stakeholders like operations and technology.
- Engage with project stakeholders across functional business areas, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Identify, address and resolve risks and issues impacting the projects.
- Help define process improvement opportunities.
- Help maintain a backlog of requests and facilitate prioritization to ensure resources are directed to meet the top priority requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and significant experience delivering enterprise-level technical and operational change.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with changing and multiple priorities.
- Strong business analysis experience, preferably in a cross-LOB/function role.
- Strong data analysis and basic SQL skills.
- Track record of execution against set milestones.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Experienced working in both Agile and Waterfall project environments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- Very strong written and oral executive-level communication skills, including the ability to quickly adjust messages based on different audiences and agendas.
- Familiarity with application architecture and design.
- Familiarity with data concepts and logical data modelling.
- Ambition to succeed and continue to grow in a change management role.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible team member, with a desire to succeed.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
“JPMorgan Chase& Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”