|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Manage a team of multi discipline finance professionals responsible for the entire forecasting process; managing revenue, costs and KPI’s,
* Facilitate coordination and production of the consolidated Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Forecasts, including presentation to King and Activision Blizzard Executives
* Work closely with commercial and cost finance functions to flow top-line revenue, performance marketing and operating expenses through the P&L
* Provide updates to finance and executive leadership of expected revenue and cost landing position throughout the quarter, through thorough understanding of revenue and cost drivers
* Lead project based work, including owning financial modelling for Group FP&A
* Building strong relationships with finance and the business to challenge budget, forecast, risks and opportunities, ensuring the process is efficient and developed where required
* Produce regular, relevant and insightful group forecasting and planning packs for reporting to key internal and AB executives
* Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for systematic and process improvements and efficiencies
* Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to finance and business leaders in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
* Share information concisely in Powerpoint using visuals/graphics appropriate to the audience
Skills to create thrills
* Extensive financial modelling experience and ability to build and interpret complex models
* Able to lead and inspire high performing teams
* Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management
* Strong business partnering skills and collaborative in building robust relationships within the King and Activision Blizzard community.
* Ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company.
* Comfortable working with big data sets; translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
* Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers
* Strong personal credibility
* Experience in presenting commercial and financial metrics to non-finance teams and key stakeholders
* Hyperion systems experience or similar large enterprise software
* Fluent influencing skills, both written and spoken (English)
* Able to present complex issues in clear, simple language
* ACA qualified or international equivalent
* Project management experience
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.