|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Amongst other responsibilities, you will work with the Performance Marketing Strategy team to improve the sophistication of our data analytics. You will help build cutting-edge LTV, attribution, & propensity models with the overarching goal of improving marketing ROI. With your strong data science background, you will also provide guidance to our media buying teams and advise on how they can improve their test & learn framework. Most importantly, you will be a conduit between business and technical stakeholders, ensuring that there is alignment across different teams.
Specifically, you will:
* Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
* Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on a one-off basis.
* Build statistical models which predict the behaviour of our player-base
* Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports, even when confronted by subtle data complications
Skills to create thrills
* BA/BS preferably in maths, statistics, marketing or economics
* Relevant experience in a data science or analytics role, supporting a marketing function.
* SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases with 300+ million players, and work effectively with both Hive and relational database systems
* Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python (and also Excel) for analytical purposes
* Stats: Understanding the appropriate statistical techniques to use in different circumstances
* Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualising or reporting your results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain your views in a concise and coherent way.
* A knack for asking the right questions, then answering them with sound data and analysis.
* MSc in maths, statistics, marketing or economics
* Experience in predictive modelling, ideally within a gaming and/or marketing environment (can be through internships, research projects, or other work experience)
* Good knowledge, genuine passion, and interest of gaming/tech/media industry trends
* Knowledge of digital marketing & advertising technology ecosystem
* Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, with experience using data to help drive strategy and business decisions
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.