|Job Type:||Full Time|
EMEA Regulatory Business Analyst (Permanent Role) – Associate
CIB International Regulatory Projects Team
Local Lead – International Reg - Strategy, Macro Change and PMO
- EMEA Regulatory Reporting is rapidly evolving environment with change through mandatory regulatory reporting requirements, application enhancements & technical change, data enrichment and support for JPM line of business development projects.
- Regulatory Business Analysts are part of the project working group to successfully agree project scope and implement within budget and timelines. The team supports projects for EMEA Statistical reporting, Supervisory (Prudential), FINREP and COREP reporting.
- Particular focus for this role is around SME knowledge in the upcoming CRD5/CRR2 legislation. Including FRTB, SA-CCR.
- Establish and maintain an effective communication and engagement model with key contacts with the EMEA Regulatory Reporting, Technology and Line of Business teams.
- Contribute to project scope, approach and timelines, ensuring that EMEA Regulatory impacts are understood and requirements are fully met.
- Ensure that Business Requirements and testing strategies are clearly documented, communicated, and delivered against Critical Success Criteria.
- Ensure that Test Environment requirements are clearly articulated and agreed.
- Ensure issues are raised / escalated and driven through to resolution.
- Ensure Risks & dependencies are highlighted, with mitigation options presented, to Project Management and the EMEA Regulatory Reporting team.
- Draft & delivery Regulatory Business Requirements and User Test Requirements Documentation for sign off.
- Plan & Execute User Acceptance Testing including issue investigation & Defect resolution.
- Draft & deliver User Test Completion Report for sign off.
- Obtain sign off approval from the EMEA Regulatory Reporting team.
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills with clear, concise & logical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Rules particularly Credit risk, Market risk, Financial Reporting, CRD5, CRR2 etc.
- Knowledge and experience Regulatory software reporting packages (preferably Axiom)
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments in the investment banking sector.
- Advanced Excel and /or Access skills with ability to work with, and use, large amounts of data in organized and effective manner.
- Experience of User testing planning & execution.
- An understanding and an appreciation of the Project Life Cycle
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Issue & risk management and resolution skills
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Creative problem solving and business process reengineering skills
- Team player with ability work with colleagues in a collaborative manner, as well as being able to proactively progress multiple tasks independently.
- Reasoned decision taker
- Ability to articulate risks V’s rewards surrounding project dynamics
- EMEA Regulatory BAU Reporting team
- EMEA Regulatory Policy
- Regional Finance Technology (RFT)
- EMEA CIB Finance Program Management
- LOB Product Controllers,
- Middle office and Front office teams.
- LOB Technology & Operations
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.