|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE frameworks
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies including REST and/or Web Services/SOA
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS/SQL (Esp. Oracle, PLSQL)
- Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate); JMS, Junit, Test driven development.
- Must be comfortable with industry standard build/Development tools including: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Continuous Integration and automated deployment experience for multi-branched, multi-module projects.
- Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of command line
- Strong analytical mind and approach to problem solving
- Git / Subversion source control
- No-SQL DB experience a plus
- Cloud computing and micro services experience a plus
- Ability to provide developer support for Production issues
- Knowledge of Agile and experience in Scrum essential
- A strong team player with good communication skills, self-learner focused on quality and delivery
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.