|Job Type:||Full Time|
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide Group is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients.
Entity and activity description
Missions and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the UK & Ireland C-IMP & Compliance Lead (with dotted line to Ireland Managing Director), the role of the Compliance Coordinator & Champion is to coordinate the safety, quality, health & environmental activities in Ireland.
Working directly with the UK Team they will be the link to the Irish business, implementing Group and local projects and campaigns across the Irish business. In addition they will act as internal auditor for these areas; tracking the audit actions via the Corrective Action and Preventive Action planning tool (CAPA).
This is a new role which will develop within the business. Training and support will be provided both internally and through external training.
- Maintain and develop current SHEQ processes & procedures with relevant managers
- Role out of communication & activities across the Irish entity
- Coordination of procedures and SOPs across the entity
- Influence and work closely with heads of department and all team members to ensure understanding, buy in and compliance
- Auditing and tracking of compliance to audits
Competencies and Profile
- Articulate, numerate and literate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details is a main requirement
- Excellent written / oral communication and presentation skills
- High personal integrity
- Excellent PC skills - MS Office & Google
- Highly motivated and proactive and able to motivate others by influence
College Certificate or Diploma is desirable but not essential
Knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 and audits is desirable
A number of years experience in a similar role, ideally in a regulated/healthcare service industry would be an advantage