|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Finance – Capital & Liquidity Management team have primary responsibility for internal & regulatory reporting linked to Capital and Liquidity.
The responsibilities of the team is to collaborate closely with the various businesses, control teams, risk, finance and compliance functions in order to assess, quantify, calibrate, monitor and optimise capital usage for J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg (‘JPMBL’) and its branches as well as its liquidity positions.
A strong control environment, with extensive documentation, reviews, challenges and sound governance are at the heart of what we do.
The role is based in London, and will report into the ICAAP Manager based in London, who himself/herself will report into the Capital & Liquidity Manager based in Luxembourg.
- Participate and coordinate the delivery of Annual and Quarterly Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for JPMBL.
- Maintain top class documentation around the various processes
- Maintain the control framework, i.e. update the Data Quality Framework developed for ICAAP.
- Organise the governance around the ICAAP, set-up working groups,
- Coordinate/Contribute the writing of the document and ad-hoc support documents.
- Implement any additional requirements form the regulator
- Participate in any ad-hoc requests from the regulator related to ICAAP.
- Work closely with internal audit on the annual audit of the ICAAP.
- Progressive career with relevant experience.
- Experience in delivering ICAAP is mandatory.
- Advantage but not mandatory, some experience of working on regulatory returns and exposure to the Basel 3/CRD VI regulatory framework and rules. i.e. understanding of Corep and Finrep Returns.
- Ability to work under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, quality and controls.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access whilst not mandatory would constitute a strong advantage
- Be able to discuss results and complex concepts in a simple way with a variety of stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to partner and influence across businesses and other support groups.
- Control focus and mindset at all times, whilst respectively challenging the status quo.
- Looking to improve constantly processes, and drive efficiency.
- Attention to detail, and discipline in data management is important.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.