|Job Type:||Full Time|
The open position is for an Associate to join the EMEA T/CIO Portfolio Management team within the EMEA Secured (ABS/CLO).
- Portfolio Administration: trade execution and booking, day to day portfolio admin tasks (P&L, risk, …), end to end management of the investment approval process.
- New Investments screening and assessment: cursory review and discussion of potential new investment opportunities with the rest of the team.
- Fundamental and detailed credit analysis: preparing credit write-ups, discussing and presenting a range of portfolio topics in front of the global portfolio group.
- Surveillance: maintaining and updating surveillance tools on an on-going basis, preparing portfolio reviews, and meeting with issuers to review portfolio performances.
- Strong programming skills (Python, VBA, SQL).
- Deep knowledge of CMP Bloomberg interface tool.
Capable of determining pricing of European CLOs, legacy European ABS, and newly issued complex securities.
- Good knowledge of European and US Structured Finance markets.
- Capacity to interacting with Structured Products trading and syndication desks.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationship.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and accountability and fluent communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible mind-set.
- The candidate will have a graduate degree
- 2+ years in structured credit products, preferably with experience in both European and US markets.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.