We are actively seeking candidates for "branch support " / "on call" positions within our branches. This is a 15 hour per month (minimum) role and colleagues are required to be available at times to suit the needs of our branches and customers in a particular pool . This is a great role for someone who wants to make a difference in their community, be part of a supportive team, gain highly valuable skills and who can be flexible, but does not want a set full time role. If you know anybody who you think might be suitable and interested in the role please click "Refer" - if your referral is successful you'll be entitled to a payment as part of our Colleague Referral Programme. Check out the Colleague Referral Programme Hive site for more info. https://hive.intranet.group/groups/colleague-referral-programme#manuallyInitiated
Many thanks for your potential referral and for supporting our vital programme of recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE -
- THIS PROCESS IS FOR REFERRALS OUT TO EXTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY. IF INTERNAL CANDIDATES WISH TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE INTERNAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
- EXISTING COLLEAGUES ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE 2 ROLES AT THE SAME TIME WITHIN THE GROUP, THEREFORE IF YOU APPLY FOR ANOTHER ROLE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT, IF SUCCCESSFUL, YOU INTEND TO SWAP FROM YOUR CURRENT ROLE TO THE NEW ROLE AND THE ASSOCIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by proactively identifying genuine customer needs and making appropriate banking, mortgage and partner referrals, ensuring customer needs are met via an appropriate channel in a timely manner and at a time of our customers' choosing.
- Proactively manage time to be in the right place at the right time, supporting the overall customers' branch experience and helping to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally, working flexibly across all zones of the branch including banking hall, counter, self serve and enquiries.
- Engage with customers in the Banking Hall demonstrating behaviours consistent with Delivering Service/Banking Hall Excellence and Channel of Choice, maximising the use of tablets as appropriate; actively educating and assisting customers, including assessing their digital appetite and confidence to help in the most appropriate and relevant channel for their individual circumstances.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake your role.
- Fulfil customer transactions and account servicing requests accurately and compliantly right first time using the system tools and prompts when available.
- Undertake NPA routines when required, making sure that outstanding items are actively progressed.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop your performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, bring the brand personality to life and demonstrate your commitment to Inclusion and Diversity where customers and colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.