|Job Type:||Full Time|
Modern Workplace Solution Sales Professional Job Description
Do you want to work in a team that is changing the way Public Sector organisations think and do collaboration, communication and new ways of working? A diverse and inclusive team where you can come and do your best work,and setthe pace with the latest and most innovative Microsoft technology?We are lookingforpassionate innovators& change makerswho want to help Hospitals, Police, Local and Central Government organisations transform the way they work so they can better serve their citizens. At Microsoft our mission is to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more.
We are looking for people who love to work with Public Sector organisations, who have insatiable curiosity and desire to learn so they can constantly add value backto ourcustomers. We wantawesomepeople who can build relationships right across organisations andfocus on evangelisingour modern workplacestoryin relevant ways to all kinds of business decision makerstohelp them deliver on their vision for a modern workplace.We want people who are amazing collaborators and work well across multiple teams to deliver the best impact to the customer.Are you the type of person embraces ambiguity, takes risks, fails fast and learns quickly? Do you seek to collaborate with others, knowing better solutions come from working together? Do you want to work in a team thatembraces difference and focuses on culture as a number 1 priority?Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
The Modern Workplace Solution Specialist is a key advisor to ournorthern basedpublic sector customers. Working in deep collaboration with accountand customer success teams,you’ll love business development and possess a great ability to identify, qualify,growand closeopportunities.You aren’t afraid to compete andwork at multiple altitudes, adept at navigating political landscapes and different stakeholders to achieve great outcomes.
You’ll need a strong understanding of ourmodern workplace solutions andthe UK Public Sectorand how our technology can solve real problemsand demonstrate continuous learning ability.We want people who can bring empathy, but challenge in pursuit of the customers vision.You’ll be responsible forchannelling the right technical resources and v-team across multiple areas such as Security and Compliance, Teamwork, Analytics, Surface and Modern Desktopto architect the right technical and commercial solution for our customers.
Being a part of our team gives you an incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving great impactand transformation across the UK.
To come and work with us, weneed you to want to work in the following ways
- Operate in a diverse and inclusive way with your team, customers and partners
- New business sales experience– strong ability& passionforcreatingqualifying,growingand closingnew business opportunities across our modern workplace solutions(experience/learning of complex sales training: Miller Hyman, SPIN, Michael Bosworth, Holden). Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
- Experienced: 2+ years of related sales experience personally responsible and driving opportunities in the following areas: Productivity, Windows, Security, Analytics, Communications and Devices.
- Be solutions & customer need led– bring insight back into the organisation to ensure our solutions best fit the needs of our customers. Deliver customer business transformationand care aboutcustomer success
- Be an empathetic and excellentcommunicator/collaborator-toget the best out of your stakeholders, network and relationships
- Demonstrate strong commercialacumen– Negotiation experience, financial understanding, ability to construct strong commercialoutcomes and build business cases,
- Love to be astoryteller–work hard to simplify andarticulaterelevant stories that land how our modern workplace solutions can havegreat impactat our customers
- Be a change leader–love how technology and innovation candrive change and want to be a protagonist in delivering changefor our customers
- Demonstrate a growth& challengermindset – desire to learnand grow
- Be amazing at the sales foundations– deal hygiene,diligent salesforecasting, building pipeline, virtual team orchestration
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.