|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help refine the requirements in conjunction with the product owner and a dedicated UX team.
- Get involved in the product design discussions acting as a proxy client.
- Perform technical analysis on future requirements to determine feasibility and identify potential challenges to delivery
- Helping with acceptance testing of the application
The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn about the Investable Indices business across multiple asset classes.
What we will do for you:
- We are a big believer in helping people grow and learn.
- We will provide the tools, training and team to help you innovate
- The team has experienced members who will share knowledge they have gained from many years of industry experience. And will help you grow
- Ability to perform data analysis.
- Comfortable in engaging and work with Front-office business stakeholders.
- Clearly document requirements and ensure they are suitable for developers to execute on them.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.