|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
Working in Customer Workspace Services (CWS) you will be a member of the team modernizing how services are delivered to our employees. This is an opportunity to define and lead a new Infrastructure Development function which is pivotal to delivering and supporting our future vision.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in service, functional area or Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
- Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management
- Advanced knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Ability to set and drive the business' strategic direction to deliver technology that meets internal and external needs
- Knowledge of financial control and budget management
- Experience of leading and developing people to get the best from them
- Understanding of automation and Infrastructure Development best practices and how to apply these in a corporate setting.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.