|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless’ mission is to break down barriers so that businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency, at any time.
A proud Y Combinator alum, GoCardless is creating the world’s FIRST payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards, and in doing so, creating a new category of payments unrivalled in the industry.
Leveraging our award-winning API, best in class cloud infrastructure and our network of software partners (e.g. Salesforce, Zuora, Xero), GoCardless is primely positioned to capitalise on a unique market opportunity. Backed by investors such as Google, Salesforce and Balderton Capital we’re now taking the next-generation of payments to enterprise businesses in France.
This is an exciting time to join the GoCardless Sales team and work in our London HQ. With a focus on the largest and most strategic accounts, you will be joining a new team, giving you a huge opportunity to make it a success.
Your responsibilities as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative will be to prospect and qualify opportunities with senior decision makers. You will work alongside the Enterprise Account Executives to find new enterprise sales opportunities.
This role will be part of an established, high performing SDR function that continues to overachieve in developing sales approaches for EMEA prospects.
You will be responsible for introducing GoCardless to new enterprise prospects, identifying the client's pains, uncovering opportunities, and growing pipeline through email outreach and cold calls. This will entail researching and identifying relevant stakeholders in the sales decision-making process.
This role will primarily be an outbound position to;
- Generate interest through prospecting
- Establishing GoCardless value proposition for new sectors
- Develop prospect nurture-flow through to a fully qualified SQL
- Drive phone and email activity while articulating GoCardless’ value proposition
- All activity will be meticulously logged on salesforce.com
- Fluent / Native French speaker
- Outbound sales experience (email / call / linkedin / events)
- Strong organisation to maximise output throughout the day and to overachieve
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a hunger to succeed
- Self-motivated with the ambition in order to hit monthly quota
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to drive activity, build a fast-paced sales environment
- Persistence, sales spirit and objection handling skills are critical
- Cold calling experience is essential
- Salesforce, start up and FinTech experience is beneficial but not required
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.