|Location:||East Ayrshire Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Vaultex UK Ltd and a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC. We are doing well and are the UK’s leading cash processing company. When it comes to cash processing, Vaultex are thought-leaders, developing ideas that the rest of the industry follows. Our role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people have confidence in cash as a payment method. Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion bank notes and coins a year on behalf of their shareholder banks and their customers, In fact if laid end-to-end, the note inflow we process would stretch to the moon and back. To be a key part of our team, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with great attention to detail. Successful applicants for the Cash Processor role will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including 21 days holiday, a generous company pension. Group Life Assurance and many other additional benefits. We like to look after our people and are an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
Due to the nature of our business, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with attention to detail to join our team.
Please note: this role requires physical/warehouse experience and may involve independent working.
- Living wage foundation employer with Investors in People Gold Status
- Career development opportunities
- Structured training
- Generous company pension
- 21 days holiday
- Group life assurance
- Employee fun days and engagement days
- Compliance with cash processing procedures
- Identification of cash discrepancies and appropriate reporting to Team Leader/Supervisor
- Process/prepare all allocated items
- Amalgamation of cash counted to complete a daily balance
- Ensure work is processed in a suitable timescale to meet customer specific processing deadlines
- Other daily duties as delegated by Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, adhering to the secure waste procedures
- Previous work with machinery
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic IT skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good organisational and time management skills
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.