|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Digital & Platform Services (D&PS) represents the CIB's Technology, Operations & Infrastructures, the Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital organizations. We are 30,000 employees globally that deliver solutions, client service and technology and operational support for our CIB Banking, Global Markets and Investor Services businesses.
D&PS Markets Operations provides the support and business controls across equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities. Services provided extend across the trade lifecycle, from pre-execution support for electronic trading and trade management, through to clearing, settlement and collateral management for clients and partners in over 100 global markets. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension and Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Corporations, Retail clients and other Financial Institutions.
We are looking for an experienced and high performing individual to support our strategic agenda, who will have a background in business analysis and project management, with prior experience of managing complex programs in an investment bank. The role will involve -
- Defining problem statements, developing solutions as well as prioritizing requirements alongside the businesses
- Performing analysis of client data and trading flows across products and businesses
- Managing delivery and implementation through to testing
- Partnering closely with the Business Management, Technology, Operations and Reference Data teams
- Tracking progress of deliveries and providing senior management updates
Key Qualifications required for this Role
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, with a strong understanding of the products and markets in which the investment bank operates
- Strong business analysis skills and consistent execution
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work of a high standard, to tight timelines
- Proactive business process reengineering experience, a tenacity to drive to root cause of issues and leading efforts to define creative solutions
- Shape programs of work and responses to complex issues
- Exceptional communication skills:
- Attention to detail with the ability to succinctly communicate requirements to businesses
- Ability to interpret issues raised, and prioritize to key stakeholders regarding resolution plans and expectations
- Outstanding work ethic:
- Ability to consistently deliver results with little direct supervision and knows when to seek assistance or escalate
- Eager to learn and seeks out opportunities to enhance skills
- Comfortable working with multiple functions across regions and time differences
- Team player with ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels and across functions in a collaborative manner in order to achieve results, as well as ability to manage prioritization
- Strong technical competencies:
- Strong analytical/data mining skills
- Ability to define processes and use of data across trading flows
- Ideally strong working knowledge of end to end flows of at least one investment bank product class or function
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme