|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
Do you want to join a growing team and create experiences that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game?
Working in conjunction with the Art Director and Design team you will create the UI for features to be implemented within a global live mobile game.
Under guidance of the Art Director you will be responsible for creating best in class UI and game art, working always as an advocate for our players. You will work with the AD and UX designers as part of an experienced team where your contribution will help shape the next generation of King games
What you’ll do:
* Craft pleasing and functional User Interface art assets to a high quality that align with and push the art direction of the existing game
* Create additional game art and animations as needed
* Collaborate closely with UX Designers, Game Designers and artists to create and implement user interfaces into the game engine
Skills to Create Thrills
* A creative person with a real passion for games who has shipped games.
* Experience developing UI art for products on multiple platforms with a preference for mobile
* Knowledge about User Centric Design
* Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, animations etc.)
* Interest in form and typography
* Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS package
* Excellent communication and organizational A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring those games to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it’s no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.