|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Are you aspiring for more responsibility? Do you have leadership potential? Do you build and nurture positive relationships with your team and your clients?
As a consultant with PA, you will tackle challenging, stimulating and innovative work at all stages of your career. Our rapidly growing Financial Crime team has led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across both Financial Services and the public sector:
- Fully digitising customer onboarding and KYC for some of the world’s biggest banks
- Supporting the delivery of transaction monitoring engines driven by next-generation technologies
- Building leading Financial Crime intelligence functions across the public and private sector
- Helping global regulators to become more sophisticated and data-driven in their AML/CFT supervision and enforcement.
We are looking to recruit additional industry specialists and experienced management consultants in Financial Crime into our team. These roles will provide the opportunity to work at a senior level within our team and within client organisations, and to develop bids and proposals.
You will have the opportunity to use your background in consulting and/or industry to demonstrate your expertise across the Financial Crime spectrum, across both FS institutions and the public sector.
Our team is based in both London and Edinburgh, and you will work predominately on client site. Travel outside of these locations may be required, but we are committed to working with any qualified candidate to understand what flexible working patterns can be adapted. Our Financial Services team is committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
What we're looking for
Financial Crime experience including any of the following:
- Expertise in crafting and implementing new technologies across the customer onboarding, payments screening and transaction monitoring spheres.
- Expertise in the prevention, detection and investigation of Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Market Abuse, Tax Evasion and Sanctions, across either the public or private sector.
- Experience in delivering complex change programmes across Financial Crime.
- A background in Transaction Monitoring model creation, testing and validation.
- Understanding of global regulatory expectations and good practice across Financial Crime.
In addition we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
- Deliver projects with minimal but regular guidance from (assignment) manager
- Craft detailed implementation plan for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
- Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
- React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
- Draft client documents
- Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
- Prioritise their own workload effectively
- Identify opportunities for extensions while on assignment
- Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.