|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.9 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The UK Intermediary Contract Specialist Team (UK CST) acts as a central function for the preparation, review and execution of contractual requirements, in partnership with key stakeholder groups, for both new and existing intermediary relationships. The Global Trading Onboarding Team (GTO) acts as a central function for initiating onboarding requests and coordinating and collating all required due diligence documents to support the onboarding process.
CST and GTO team members must ensure all contractual and onboarding requests respectively are processed in a timely manner by planning, prioritizing, monitoring and managing accordingly. They must help to obtain required documents, feedback, approvals (where applicable), address multiple queries and review documentation in line with procedural guidelines/SLA’s in place.
Team members must have strong multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Supporting and/or facilitating intermediary and global trading onboarding processes
- Supporting daily monitoring of e-mails; identification of urgent items
- Reviewing key documents in line with key procedural documents
- Responding to queries linked to agreements and onboarding requirements
- Adhering to stringent turnaround timeframes/deadlines
- Preparation of notification e-mails and distribution of documents
- Updating daily/weekly/monthly tracking tools and systems (as required)
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and remediation exercises
- Application of changes to key documents/templates
- Working in partnership with broader teams (internally)
- Understanding and adhering to onboarding requirements and guidelines
- Keeping abreast of new onboarding requirements and developments in market practices
Essential skills include:
- Good understanding and knowledge of Asset Management and onboarding processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop good relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.