|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will partner with internal sales teams, advertisers, agencies and vendors to assist in the development and execution of digital campaign effectiveness measurement. Working with research management to evaluate new research tools, data sources and assist in on-platform primary research you will be responsible for presenting research findings to internal teams and clients with a solutions-selling approach. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of case studies and research norms in partnership with Marketing. Candidates should be knowledgeable about the advertising industry, passionate about the entertainment business, and have experience with digital measurement. Candidates must be comfortable using data to develop actionable insights and effectively communicate a story on behalf of advertiser clients.
Skills to create thrills
* 3-5 years of media research experience;
* Strong experience in campaign measurement. Ideally you will be comfortable running multiple ad effectiveness research studies and managing the process from start to finish including development and execution of campaign measurement plans, survey design, liasoning between internal team members and external vendors and clients, and analysis and presentation of results;
* Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
* You are detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data and produce marketing insights;
* Great interpersonal skills - able to build and maintain internal and external relationships; client service experience preferred;
* You are curious about the "why" behind data, and eager to ask questions and learn;
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Economics or Social Sciences preferred;
* Previous experience working at a market research firm, media agency, digital platform or gaming company a plus!
* An understanding of mobile advertising and media consumption patterns;
* Previous experience with process, project and/or vendor management with a track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
* Experience working with research vendors e.g. Millward Brown, Nielsen, comScore, and/or Ninth Decimal to run brand lift, foot traffic, and offline sales impact studies.
* Comfortable presenting on research methodologies and findings;
* Experience in deploying, programming and/or writing surveys;
* Interest in gaming across a variety of platforms (mobile, console, PC, etc.).
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.