As part of the HSBC UK Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) Marketing team, the Paid Media team is focused on using digital channels to drive efficient customer applications and sales across a group of products for the retail bank – primarily credit cards, loans, current accounts, insurance and mortgages. The team manages campaigns across display, paid search, paid social, aggregators and affiliate channels. The team works in close partnership with the Digital as a Channel team (DaaC) who lead on website optimisation, analytics, and journey optimisation among other things.
The successful candidate will join the team to coordinate all the requirements for digital campaigns, ensuring tagging & tracking is in place, developing on-going and wrap-up reporting and communicating insights to improve overall performance. He/she will coordinate with agencies for campaign tagging and associated data collection.
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in Google Campaign Manager (Google Certification for CM desirable), who is able to gather, analyse and interpret data. Experience in social media tagging implementation is essential. We need you to be a curious learner, with great attention to detail and diligence in your work. Adobe Analytics experience would be beneficial.
This is a key role to enable smooth marketing campaign implementation and will play a major part in shaping the way HSBC marketing gathers data and produces insights.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the marketing managers with tagging requests/requirements
- Coordinating requirements for digital campaigns by ensuring tagging & tracking is in place
- Working with the digital tagging team to create, implement and test pixel/tags (i.e. Floodlight, Facebook pixel standard and custom events, etc..) for conversion/action data capture
- Developing on-going and wrap-up reporting and communicating insights to improve overall performance
- Coordinating with agencies for campaign tagging and associated data collection
- Understanding and mapping user journeys across multiple products and platforms
- Producing comprehensive cross-platform reports
- Auditing, QA and validating all pixel/tags implementations for new and existing projects ensuring the correct data points accurately captured
- Being the lead on troubleshooting technical issues from the marketing side when it comes to CM and social media pixels
- Pulling comprehensive reports from CM, Adobe Analytics and work together with the analytics team on improving the existing dashboards