|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Digital & Platform Services team provides both internal and external clients with electronic solutions across the Macro product suite. We work closely with our partners in Trading and Sales to deliver tools that drive efficiencies, provide optionality in areas of change and actively look to drive market structure change where we see it is complementary to JP Morgan’s broader macro strategy.
To work in a small and strategically important team in Global Macro Technology Team, focused on building our electronic & voice execution functionality and distribution capabilities across Macro Markets (Rates, Currencies & Emerging Markets).
Grow our electronic capabilities and distribution across Macro markets
- Attend daily scrums, partner with technology to write requirements documentation, prioritize developer resource, complete usability testing and manage technology book of work
- Be responsible for taking an idea from inception to delivery including rollout and production checks
- Work with our partners in Trading and Sales to help understand product roadmap and prioritize our product delivery.
- Provide regular updates/reports to key stakeholders communicating progress and define key metrics and success criteria.
- Client distribution – specific focus and how we get our product in front of internal and external clients as efficiently and as broadly as possible.
- Demonstrable experience of ecommerce product landscape in one of the following asset classes: Rates, Credit or FX
- Some experience working with technology teams, familiarity with agile development.
- Understand market structure and how it is likely to evolve
- Understand MIS and how it can drive the product lifecycle
- Strong project/product management experience
- Strong Communication and partnership skills
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident working independently
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.