|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working flexibly at least 14 hours per week, you will be there for our customers at key times. This role requires flexibility to cover the branches in this area, to go where our customers need you. You will play a vital role in supporting our branches and our customers by providing the service needed at the right time and in the right place.
Please be aware that we advertise using the full time salary remuneration figure. This will be pro-rated in line with your hours.
▪ Reviews, verifies and enters data into standard branch systems, following bank procedures relating to the handling and documentation of transactions at the counter (e.g. acceptance of deposits, encashment of cheques, collection and return of cash to safe, etc.).
▪ Interacts courteously to maintain a positive client experience.
▪ Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
▪ Carries out simple customer needs support tasks and assists others by following defined procedures.
▪ Carries out standard customer service activities and responds to a range of customer enquiries whilst following established practices and procedures.
▪ Accepts changes at work.
▪ Works according to an assigned schedule.