|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bently Nevada Lead Services Manager NW Europe
The Service Manager is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of a Bently Nevada Machinery Diagnostic Service (MDS). They also play a leading part in shaping and driving this high added value service growth strategy.
Covered geographical area is North West Europe, including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Republic of Ireland.
The main office is in Warrington, UK, but an alternative work location could be considered. The person in the role
will be responsible for a team of Bently Nevada MDS Engineers in a highly dynamic marketplace supporting customers through their Digital Transformation Journey.
Your main goal is to provide profitable reactive and proactive services for our customers while working strategically to capture new business opportunities. In addition, you will work closely with the Sales and Product Line Management functions for product deployment.
The Service Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
-Participate in development and lead the execution of the services organization growth strategy
-Work closely with regional sales leaders to ensure appropriate sales coverage and opportunities to achieve the services financial targets for the assigned region
-Provide the operational leadership needed to drive profitable service growth
-Overall business management duties for assigned field service engineers
-Provide accurate and timely information and reporting to assigned personnel regarding salary planning, performance appraisals, career coaching, and disciplinary action as required
-Implement operation safety policy instructions and conduct fieldwork in compliance with all HSE applicable regulations and employee safety practices
-Good skills in Excel and commercial performance excellence and to Lead efforts to ensure customer service excellence for assigned area
-Ensure operational excellence in the areas of integrity, controllership, and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Significant experience (minimum 5 years) in industrial instrumentation and service;
- Knowledge of Instrumentation market, across the oil & gas, refining, and power industries;
- Ability and experience to manage and coordinate human resources and tools;
- Experience in managing third parties and/or service subcontractors;
- Experience in handling aftermarket quotations and bids;
- Ability to work and communicate at any level of the organization; strong presentation skills;
- Strong English Language skills both written and verbal;
- Uncompromised ethical behavior, and high integrity;
- Willingness to travel as required, flexibility to work in extra-time occasionally.
- Ability to manage effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Customer service mindset
- Sound business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more