|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are an upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself!
We are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space, we’re growing at nearly 40% YoY, and our solution set continues to evolve, allowing us to support the most disruptive, complex and challenging businesses.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) in our enterprise segment to support a wide array of enterprise customers to innovate and transform using Zendesk. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ to our enterprise customers.
As a TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive customer adoption and use of Zendesk products and services. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent Zendesk within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies, and enthusiastically keep your customers’ Zendesk environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from Zendesk.
- Own and drive the technical relationship with our customers.
- Act as the primary customer experience representative between our customers and Zendesk
- Become proficient in customer support workflows and Zendesk’s business applications and services offerings. Ultimately you will apply this knowledge to Zendesk customer business needs to drive adoption and value realization
- Collaborate with Zendesk Sales and CX teams during the customer lifecycle and in delivering joint customer engagements
- Manage executive level client relationships and proactively anticipate customer needs
- Communicate effectively; coordinate and juggle priorities; solve problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships
- 10+ year technical background experience in managing complex customer environments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Enterprise environment with a strong understanding of how various systems interact with each other
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills; Consulting experience preferred
- A leader who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated knowledge in services, operational support, customer relationship management and business development
- Excel in a collaborative / matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.