|Job Type:||Full Time|
- To provide key contact and support for day to day CLS FX Issues
- Communication and query tracking with Clients, internal counterparts and external parties
- Ensure that all clients and JPMorgan’s deals feed and settle correctly to CLS Bank
- Escalation of key risk items
- Identify and monitor high value payments and CLS related receipts
- Identify potential issues in advance and escalate where appropriate
- Cash Management of client and JPMorgan’s CLS accounts
- Production of key monthly metrics
- Reconciliation and investigation
- To use initiative to identify system faults, suggest enhancements and work to implement improvements
- UAT Project Work
- Client testing UAT planning and execution
Ability to work as part of a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Result orientated, flexible and motivated
PC literate – Excel, Word, Access
- Ability to multitask
Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
Due to the nature of the role, the individual needs to be adaptable and flexible.
The role covers a rotating pattern covering 8 hour shifts between 7am Monday until 11pm on Friday evening, relevant shift premiums being applied.
Due to the nature of the role, Bank holiday working is also a requirement.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.