|Location:||Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Knowledge of HR functional areas and a desire to work in a fluid & fast pace organization to drive operational excellence is essential. Additionally, this position will participate in reporting systems testing, compliance auditing and special projects. As the PSS function continues to grow and scale, additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned.
- Process employee lifecycle inquiries such as onboarding, performance management, organisational changes, total rewards and offboarding (generate contracts, letters and update the HRIS system)
- Provide support to employees, managers and HR team and serve as first point of contact for inquiries related to policies, benefits, compensation, employment verification, immigration, systems etc.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the HR knowledge base which provides information, process documentation and guides to employees.
- Work closely with the HR Partners to support innovative employee engagement programs and deliver programs to drive a high-performance culture
- Support annual performance management process, bonus, merit, and stock planning
- Participate in the ongoing evolution of the People Shared Solutions organisation. Review and recommend updates for automated processes, monitor quality assurance and data accuracy.
- Create reports in ServiceNow to monitor knowledge usage and track knowledge approvals
- Maintain change management documentation to satisfy the Company’s internal/external audit controls
- Provide reporting support including fulfilling requests, troubleshooting and other reporting projects
- Successfully supports customer through the “Ticketing” system & process
- Raise purchase orders for the EMEA HR team
- Manage employee files including electronic files and paper files and archiving where applicable
Required Education, Experience, Skills
- Experience in HR Operations and/or People Operations, process improvement or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (discretion, tactfulness and confidentiality)
- Proven customer service orientation
- Delivery oriented, to meet or exceed deadlines and expectations
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to productivity and quality of work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with employees, supervisors, managers, leaders and HR Centers of Expertise
- Working knowledge of compliance and auditing practices
- Demonstrated adaptability to change in business demands and work duties
- SAP SuccessFactors or Workday experience
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow’s a plus
- PMP or Agile and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
- Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalisation, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
- Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.