|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team is responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and ongoing reporting of a program that ensures the effective use of outsourcing to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals. This includes building awareness of the program at the firm and ensuring consistency globally across both the LOB's and corporate groups. It also includes understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements and reporting to regulators on the program and status. The major focus of the program is to ensure our vendors are performing to the same high standards that JPMorgan Chase holds itself accountable to including client service, quality, control, regulatory compliance, business resiliency and protection of information.
This role reports functionally to the EMEA CTPO Regional Lead. The role will assist your Manager and team members across CTPO (IAO and TPO) to deliver support for regional examinations, regulatory RFIs and to assist in execution on the critical Regional program objectives, to achieve the key responsibilities of the team that include:
- Support audit requirements as directed by the regional CTPO lead or governance team members, in conjunction with the business, GSS functions and location teams.
- Support regulatory reviews on outsourcing as directed
- Prepare materials and supporting documentation to assist the team for governance meetings, awareness sessions, regional activities and ad hoc forums as required
- Lead meetings with key SMEs in the region and provide follow ups to support the regional CTPO lead or other governance team members.
- Support the implementation of the strategic tools and ensure the regional variances are accommodated
- Support EMEA projects such as the review of regulatory guidance and key regional activity as required
- Build strong relationships with the regional governance functions within the business and at a location level, in particular when required as part of any regional projects.
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Experience in outsourcing and the risks associated with it
- Outstanding listening and analytic skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the senior management level
- Strong personnel and organizational management skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking and proactivity
- Strong communications and presentation skills both verbally and in written form
- Strong analysis skills to support the region as needed
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Legal, Compliance, Tax)
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”