|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Project management and oversight of the deliverables of 270+ applications, distributed across many different technology teams across the PTT stack
o Captures/Tracks all application level status information
o Follows up with CBT Leads to ensure program is on track and highlights risk/issue/dependency areas
o Provide regular updates to senior and program management in technology and ensures that all MIS is complete and up to date
o Day-to-day follow-up and tracking
o Partnering with multiple technology and operational leads globally to deliver an end to end solutions
o Manages dependencies across firm wide initiatives
- Working with a variety of groups to understand requirements, remove blockers and establish dependencies
- Facilitates knowledge sharing opportunities
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and proactively manage delivery of multiple business demands
- Confidence in communicating internally at all levels. Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Experience or willingness to be involved in the technical detail of projects and systems.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.