|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting into the Associate Director, Player Insights you will design and implement consumer research programs and provide ongoing insight-based guidance primarily to game development studios, Marketing, Publishing and other teams throughout King.
You will bring demonstrated experience to successfully advise Product and Marketing teams in multiple functions to measurably improve business and marketing results through consumer insight.
* Create adhoc analysis to further understand brand metrics, driver analysis and marketing effectiveness, working closely with our research partners.
* Scope and deliver Campaign analysis to understand impact to business and brand metrics
* Act as an Insight consultant and working with stakeholders to formulate an Insights agenda for specific Games teams
* Incorporate behavioural data and research leveraging our internal understanding of players and their gaming habits and practices
* Seek, test and adopt new methodologies that further enhance the efficiency of the Player Insights team.
* Manage and leverage an online community of players for research
* Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners.
* Develop capabilities and solutions that will give fast-turn-around insights using internal data.
* Travel 10% of the time
Skills to create thrills
* Relevant global experience in consumer insights with a good understanding of product development and marketing effectiveness
* Significant quantitative research experience
* You should be comfortable working and communicating in a geographically, culturally diverse and international business.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business and with external agencies
* Extensive experience in consumer research with strong customer-facing consultative expertise
* Proficiency in all parts of the research (qualitative and quantitative) lifecycle, to include: briefing, recruitment, questionnaire/discussion guide design, analysis, synthesis of findings, communication of insights
* A growth mind-set with strong leadership attitude
* A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities delivering in a fast-paced environment, whilst keeping a calm head
* Experience with online panel management for research purposes
* Passionate about playing both casual games and action, strategy and RPG games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.