M&S Bank – Assisted Digital - Senior Bank Assistant / Team Leader
Based in Oxford
The Assisted Digital Senior Bank Assistant will support the Cluster Manager in the delivery of the Network Plan empowering their people to use a wide range of sales approaches successfully; maximising growth opportunities within their branch. You will act as a Brand Ambassador for M&S Bank, supervising and organising the branch to deliver a superior customer service in line with the M&S Bank brand and strategy and drive multi-channel working that promotes the best interests of our customers. You will understand the need to embrace the digital agenda in order to deliver our multi-channel proposition by providing service excellence, educating our customers and colleagues around the best solutions to meet their needs. You will build broad and trusted relationships with M&S retail colleagues, Network colleagues and support services within M&S Bank to drive a collaborative working environment to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and business.
In this role, you will:
- Supervising and organising a small team and responsibility for the development and coaching of the team.
- Working with the Cluster Manager to create an open environment which ensures the branch is adequately controlled through robust operational oversight and awareness
- Demonstrate understanding of M&S Bank products and propositions to drive high performance.
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve the customer experience in every interaction or step in the process.
- To support the Cluster Manager in driving the growth and profitability of the branch within M&S Bank, by ensuring the execution of the RBWM strategy.
- Driving branch activity, generating a significant increase in individual productivity.
- Champions personal development and growth at a branch level, facilitating and encouraging all team members to improve skills in current role and to prepare for future roles
- Support the Cluster Manager in implementing continuous improvement changes that land which will improve operating rhythm, customer journeys and people experiences, ultimately making the lives of our customers and people, simple, better and faster.
- Pro-actively manages risk, such as KYC, Global Standards Anti-Money Laundering by working with Cluster Manager to embed ways of working needed to ensure effective compliance with relevant procedures.
- To develop business through growing revenue responsibly, by meeting and exceeding customer needs; maximising opportunities across all customer segments and operating transparently.
- Supports the Cluster Manager to maintain a robust and efficient control environment across the branch to ensure good operational management and compliance with M&S Bank policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.