|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB – Investment Banking – EMEA Real Estate coverage – Analyst
The J.P. Morgan EMEA Real Estate team is responsible for origination and execution of public and private M&A and capital markets transactions involving corporate and financial sponsor clients in the broad Real Estate sector. The team has a network of relationships with some of the most prominent Real Estate companies in the EMEA region and holds leading positions in M&A, ECM and DCM.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing detailed valuation analysis, including discounted cash flow, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
- Building and using financial models and other financial analysis
- Preparing presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Assist senior team on client coverage initiatives
- Executing end-to-end client transactions
- Support project co-ordination, including client communication, co-ordination of advisory team externally and within the bank
- Being responsible for monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
- Conduct industry and product research
- Leadership, mentorship and supervision to junior analysts.
- Prior investment banking experience in M&A or industry group (preferably in Real Estate) is essential
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of the team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, organized, pro-active, intellectual curiosity
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalent with strong academic track-record
- European language skills, while not required are desirable
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.