|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we're looking for
We are looking for Product Executive to support the Emerging Market Equities Investment Directors based in London as well as the wider Investment team. The role will be full time and based in London.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
With 45 experienced members of staff located in London, NY, Sao Paulo, Dubai and Asia, the Emerging Markets Equity team manages in excess of $35 billion across 9 strategies for institutional and intermediary clients all over the world. The team is also part of the wider Schroder EM Strategic Capability comprising AUM of more than $77bn.
The successful candidate would work as part of a team of 4 Product Executives supporting the Emerging Markets Investment Directors (London & NY) and the wider EM Investment team.
*Source: Schroders, all data as at June 30th 2019
What you'll do
The successful candidate will have to be self-motivated, detail orientated and should have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Investment Directors and the Business Development team to complete high quality client focused and accurate RFPs, RFIs, DDQs etc. within the agreed deliverable timeframe. Edit standard and bespoke material to suit the client/prospect’s requirements
- Writing, updating and maintaining product language and data in the RFP database and working with RFP teams and Investment Directors to customize as needed
- Proactively updating systems, internal sites and consultant databases with product specific information
- Ensuring core data in area(s) of expertise/responsibility is kept up to date and accurate in accordance with agreed processes
- Producing and maintaining product descriptions, standard material, competitor templates and sales aids to a high quality and in agreed timescales
- Production of accurate and effective written materials to be used in RFPs, marketing material, investment reports etc
- Support business growth from prospective clients as well as continued servicing of existing clients by responding to product related enquiries in a prompt and helpful manner
- Involvement with strategic projects and initiatives (ESG, new product launch etc.)
- Assistance with client reporting, preparation of client presentations and new business pitches as required by liaising with Investment Directors, Investment team and other internal teams etc
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- The candidate will be a high calibre individual, keen to work as part of a team to produce high quality, accurate and tailored product information as well as be able to work on own initiative with limited direction
- Experience in completing and coordinating RFPs/RFIs
- Excellent written communication skills and strong quantitative skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage tight deadlines in multiple priority environments
- Thorough, accurate and excellent attention to detail
- A good feel for, and interest in, investment issues across the markets covered by the desk
- Ability to synthesise information, creating economies of scales across products where appropriate
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Minimum of degree level qualification
- IMC (or equivalent) desirable
- Good IT skills essential, proficiency in Microsoft office suite. Factset, Eikon would be useful