Payments Manager, HOST Operations
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
UK Operations provides operational processes to support the Global Businesses and delivery to their customers. We employ around 5,000 employees across the UK and in our global service centres. UK Operations comprises five functions: Consumer Operations, Wholesale Operations, Operational Services, Payment Operations and Financial Crime Risk Operations, which collectively deliver operational processes for our Global Businesses.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Payments Manager. The role of the Payments Business Partner is to ensure the UK Bank's payments functions operate effectively and efficiently to meet Regulatory, Industry and Product requirements, whilst ensuring high levels of customer value and service quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Governance and oversight of BACS and Faster Payments operational activities and processes undertaken in UK and Global sites
- Supporting implementation of Regulatory and Industry changes
- Primary point of contact with Pay.UK for BACS & Faster Payments service and operational requirements
- Supporting Annual Scheme Certification exercises
- Assurance and control of operational procedures, risks and issues, service levels
- Senior stakeholder management; representing Payment Operations for BACS and Faster Payments at internal and external committees
- Leading innovation and implementing change improvements