|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a talented and versatile UX Writer to join our team to shape great user experiences across the web and mobile. You’re a storyteller, editor, and design thinker who knows your audience and can create compelling content that empowers and delights users. You will play a key role in defining content strategy and influencing user experience. Creating solutions that scale, you’ll also have a hand in setting the content guidelines to align with the brand.
Who you are
You are passionate about communicating clearly and making the complex simple
You can design solutions that solve user problems, with humanity
Moving between strategy and hands on writing and editing comes naturally to you
You’re a strong collaborator who can work across Design, Product, Engineering and Brand ensuring a consistent voice
You’re a natural storyteller, a systems thinker, and a designer of content whom people want to work with
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to write meaningful and human product content
- Connect user journey needs with business goals, design direction, and brand guidelines to create content effectively for end-to-end user experiences
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Create and help maintain writing guidelines that are in line our brand and voice.
- Develop messaging with an eye toward accessibility and localizing for different markets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization who come at experience design from different angles—like PR, brand, legal, risk, and more—to facilitate progress and influence direction
- Recommend product names and messaging for new products.
- Partner with our brand, marketing, localization, and user service teams to create a cohesive experience.
- Partner with UX Researchers and Information Architects to observe and conduct user testing and research to inform our experiences.
- Champion the value of UX writing among other teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Content Strategy, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Human Centered Design or other area(s) of relevant focus
- 5+ years of experience writing digital content writing and editing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native fluency in written and verbal English.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.