|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Transformation team is part of the Production Management organization which is responsible for the stability, resiliency, and customer operations for 1,800+ applications in the CIB production environment. This is an exciting time for CIB Production Management as we are evolving our practices toward industry trends such as Cloud, DevOps, SRE, Continuous Delivery and Operations Automation.
We are looking for a Program manager to drive this transformation across the Corporate & Investment Bank with a focus on up new talent development, start of week/end of week check automation, program status automation, and broad culture change initiatives that drive production management teams to support new technologies and efficiently utilize best practices of DevOps, Agile, and SRE.
- Experience working with global matrixed teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Identify risks, address issues, and develop mitigation strategies to support automation and development programs to achieve cultural shift goals for the organization
- Track progress, and report on impact of program using data
- Develop thought leadership and presentations for leadership, and for delivery of programs
- Experience operating within the full software delivery lifecycle and practical experience with multiple software delivery methodologies
- Technical experience/background in application development, infrastructure, or production management
- Experience obtaining data, and using analytical tools, to prepare thematic views .
- Experience developing SharePoint, Confluence, or similar method to share information with stakeholders
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.