|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- At least 8+ year in a technical/analytical role
- Great team-player with the ability to work independently
- Aptitude to pick up new technologies and/or skills in a short period of time
- Experience in both designing and implementing large software solutions
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Java 8
- Extensive knowledge of the Spring framework, including Spring Boot, Spring Security
- TDD mindset, focusing on quality and delivery
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills – the ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges
- An interest in learning the surrounding business domain and its problems to better tailor the solutions
- Experience in working in an Agile team
- Expertise in platform development and micro services
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Big Data experience
Experience in Developing APIs and cloud based solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Delivering business intelligence and visualization solutions on top of big data platforms
- Experience with Maven or Gradle
- Experience in No-SQL databases
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.