|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Have you successfully delivered digital projects for banks or insurers? Perhaps you’ve got experience of operating in a Product Owner role? Are you aspiring for more responsibility? Do you have leadership potential? Do you build and nurture positive relationships with your team and your clients?
Our growing Financial Services team are delivering some of the most exciting digital transformation engagements across the UK and Europe and are helping a range of Financial Services companies transform their business to cater for the digital world in which the operate today
- We have built a new digital route to market for mortgages for a major UK bank, resulting in a significant uplift in completions
- We are working with all the major cloud providers to develop innovative solutions to improve customer experience and reduce costs
- We have helped transform savings and lending customer journeys for a major UK building society
- We designed a new target customer experience for the global customers of an international health insurer
- We designed and built a new children’s saving proposition for a global insurer that combined a physical device with a digital experience
- We have helped launch a new digital only SME bank for a global financial services firm
- We are transforming digital banking customer experience and in parallel taking significant cost out
Our services are highly valued by our clients, and we are growing our financial services digital capabilities significantly.
We are looking to recruit industry specialists and ambitious management consultants into the team. These roles will provide the opportunity to work at a senior level within the team and within client organisations, as well as involvement in bids and proposals.
Experience of delivering projects or initiatives within the financial services sector, combined with a desire to help grow our client base across our target sub-sectors is needed.
Our team is based in both London and Edinburgh, and you will work predominately on client site. Travel outside of these locations may be required, but we are committed to working with any qualified candidate to understand what flexible working patterns can be adapted. Our Financial Services team is committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
What we're looking for
Leadership and hands-on experience of digital programmes within at least one bank or insurance company whereby tangible benefits were delivered. Your experience should include areas such as:
- Product owner for new digital services in banking, insurance or asset management
- Extensive business analysis experience
- Specific demonstrable experience in specific financial service products or services
- Understanding of digital platform and ecosystems
- Development of business cases for new digital solutions
- Exposure to public cloud-based solutions and services
In addition, we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
- Deliver projects with minimal but regular guidance from (assignment) managers
- Craft detailed implementation plans for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
- Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
- React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
- Draft client documents
- Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
- Prioritise their own workload effectively
- Spot opportunities for extensions while on assignment
- Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.