|Job Type:||Full Time|
LSQ or Holborn
The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for the delivery of dynamic campaigns and for supporting the scheduling team with subject matter expertise for complex digital formats and complex campaign delivery requirements.
The successful candidate will work alongside, and form strong relationships, with industry specialists, production teams and out of home digital suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered successfully. They will also work closely with the Digital operations team and infrastructure team to coordinate campaign technical requirements & ensure the requirements of every campaign are achieved.
They are responsible for providing excellent service and support to customers and internal stakeholders ensuring all customer campaigns are successful and customers are highly-satisfied with their experience with us.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee the successful delivery of all dynamic campaigns.
- Provide guidance and training for digital delivery team members.
- Build collaborative relationships with clients, internal teams and digital service providers.
- Proactively monitor the status of campaigns, pre-empting potential delivery problems with recommendations for resolutions.
- Providing technical troubleshooting and liaising with other departments to resolve any campaign issue.
- Ensure customer and supplier queries are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for liaising directly with clients and suppliers to advise on campaign delivery requirements and supporting them to deliver on these.
- Continuously look to improve dynamic campaign processes and other digital delivery processes.
- Keep all dynamic documentation updated and available to creative agencies.
- Proactively provide key stakeholders & senior management with performance updates regarding dynamic campaigns, highlighting priority improvements.
- Drive improvements in current processes – across all key stakeholders & channels.
- Escalation point for digital campaign issues and technical issues.
- Initiate and lead key initiatives required for system integration projects and improvement of digital delivery.
You’ll have these skills and experience
- Passionate about operational processes and customer service.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital delivery role.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Analytical and creative problem solver.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash and other web-based technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Broadsign.
- Delivery of Training, Coaching and/or other Quality Monitoring and Management
- Process Design and documentation
- Change Management and Project Coordination
- Influencing and leading others
- Working autonomouslyManaging customer complaints
On top of that, you’ll be someone who
- Is resilient and can shine in a high expectation, performance-based, fast-paced business.
- Has the ability to talk about and translate complex technical issues in both technical and non-technical speak.
- Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
- Has the ability to work within a team and as an individual to deliver results
- Is very good at prioritisation and decision Making
- Is analytical
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:-
Straight talking and sincere
Love to Deliver
Obsessive about detail
Strive to do it differently